1. TYPES OF INFORMATION GaanaOnline.Net RETURNED?
- Information provided by users:We have certain Andari information when giving us: such as participation, if you manage your account profile, you can name it, email your address and PT birth date benefit music and like your favorite TV shows. Some information can be used to directly identify or contact personal information referred to as personal identity information.
- Information from Service Users: We collect information that cannot be automatically obtained from users of our services. The internet is the Internet. (IP), identification device, operating system, cellular information network, browser type, user position, prior to recording, compile navigation and immediately after site loss, and incorrect location information (for example, city or postal code).
- Content Creation:We provide users to write, edit photos and audio, and give opinions. Folding Posts with Our Services. In addition, posting may be done by submitting your sub-directory. When you use your personal information on a website or application that is accessible to publishers, that information will be available to the public and can be accessed by others. .
2. HOW DO I USE GaanaOnline.Net?
- Information provided by users: We can personally identify the information we store files about you, and others that we obtain information from before this time and before your activities in it.. For SERVICES: PROVIDE the product you and the service need, manage your account and give your customer support, communicate to prevent you from talking about product services or may be interested in you, and services monitor compliance with the provisions.
- Personal Identity Information:From using our Services. GaanaOnline.Net non-fish analysis identifies information collected from site users to better understand how our services are used and to help tailor content and advertise on services. By recognizing the patterns and trends we use, we can better design our services to improve user experience, both content and ease of use. We may also share aggregate information with third parties, including consultants, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting business analysis in general.
4. DELETE INFORMATIONGaanaOnline.Net does not rent, sell or share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties without your consent. We can, however, share personal information with contractors that third parties can trust. Third party contractors are prohibited from using information for purposes other than doing services for GaanaOnline.Net. GaanaOnline.Net can disclose your information to third parties when asked to do so by law and to investigate, block, or take action regarding allegations, or practices that are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential physical security hazards. We reserve the right to disclose aggregate, non-personally identifiable information collected to third parties for any purpose.
5. CHANGES IN PERSONAL INFORMATION - IDENTIFICATIONYou review or can change your personal information at any time by entering your account settings. Upon your request through your account settings, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our contact database is subject to our deactivation policies and current laws. Please note that we may be asked to save a portion of all your information on our server, even after you delete your account.
6. INFORMATION SECURITYWe ensure the security and use of your information, physical personnel, and physical electronics to protect it from loss, theft, change or misuse. However, it should be noted that even the best security measures cannot completely eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized people will see your information. We are not responsible for fraudulent behavior of third parties from security arrangements or any security measures.
7. CHILDRENWe do not collect or store personal information from anyone under 13 years except or except as permitted by law. Everyone who provides personal information through the Website represents us that he is 13 years or older. If we learn that we have received personal information from someone under the age of 13, GaanaOnline.Net Will make reasonable efforts to remove information from our records.
Contact useIf you have clients about our privacy issues, please contact our staff at: Petugas Privasi NCT Holdings, Inc. 47 Cortlandt Street, Level 27 New York, NY 10009 Email: privacy@GaanaOnline.Net